Well, I have found a new way to get some "MEEEEE" time. I wake up before everyone else, start the coffee, have a shower and sit on the front step and enjoy my warm drink. I start to see the neighbourhood slowly come alive, the sun rises, people head out to work and critters start their day.
This morning, it was foggy, a bit erie, and almost Halloween like. My favorite time of year!
Calliope and Hunter playing in the park.I think she looks like Momma here
Singing Twinkle twinkle... again :)
On the way down to visit Dad at work, we stopped under the Granville Street Bridge for a spontaneous photo shoot. The colours were wonderful. We had just a really good, unplanned day.
Thanks Ang
She just diggs this walking thing!
Ambleside Park in North Vancouver... Takin Buster out

1 comment:
You take the GREATEST pictures!!! Wow....you need to post a video of Calliope singing Twinkle Twinkle!
Post a Comment