Notice that Calliope has on 2 shirts? one being size 12 months that she found in a box of old clothes. She loves dressing up in almost anything she can find that will fit on arms, legs, fingers, her head. We need to start a tickle trunk for her. Yesterday she was walking around in Yannis' pants, a stocking ornament and a Christmas hat. BeautifulOur big man has started eating food! Wow, where did the time go. It is recommended to wait at least 6 months before trying solids. I remember when I started breastfeeding Calliope that I thought 6 months was going to be an eternity! With Yannis, 6 months has flown by and I can't believe he is old enough to be even thinking about solids. So far he loves his food, just like any T******s boy would : Yahoo it's Christmas! We got our first real Christmas tree this year. Many years ago, Steve bought a false one and almost spent a fortune on it. We swore we were going to use it for 10 years and that would make it worth it. We are a few years short of our goal, but we got this GREAT tree at Ikea for $20. So I guess it was worth it to get a real one this year :) Miss Sneaky Face I love this picture. Somehow it turned out perfectly!
Ok, so this is called Buster's house... but its mostly about our kids. Buster seems to be the last on the food chain in our house, so the title is to honour the once 'baby' of our home. He does make the occasional appearance.
Here I am… a woman, wife and mother who is trying to fit in new ventures for an active life. In February 2010 I started becoming more active and realize I now need this to help me cope with my days. Join me as I try new activities and food, vent my frustrations and relish in moments of bliss.
1 comment:
6 months old already??? crazy!!!
Calliope looks like SO much fun :)
Post a Comment