Tuesday, December 2, 2008

TWAS THE NIGHT....

So here I am 8:04pm. The kids are in bed, the only thing is, they are in the same bedroom! This might not seem like a big deal to some, but I am thinking this is the calm before the storm. They chatted a little and now not a creature is stirring.

Yannis has been off with a bad stomach the last 2 months. We haven't had a full night sleep in what seems like forever. Ok, so we had a full night sleep last night, but other than that, it's been a couple of months at least. And when I say we, I mean Yannis and I. Steve and Calliope sleep like logs. So I have been putting off having them share a room, first of all because it's not on the same floor as us. Second because of his bad belly, he wakes up in pain screaming. And third, well, I'm not sure what the third reason is... but I know there is one. Maybe after tonight I'll tell you what the third reason is.

to all a good night!

No comments: