Saturday, April 11, 2009

SCREWS AND MY CAMERA

This is what was up my daughter's nose a couple of weeks ago.. the screw! And she played for about 20 minutes before telling me it was there. I think it's a right of passage... sticking something up your nose!
Her room on the same day... she likes to dress herself in anything and everything she can find
So a few days ago, I look on my camera and see this! haha was someone playing with my camera? She is so quiet sometimes, not in a 'I think she is up to something' quiet, but early in the morning I think that she hasnt' come down stairs and I realize she's been down stairs playing for 1/2 hour with out making a peep!

Dad and his creative juices flowing as they make a garden stone for Dad's birthday :)

Yannis can be in the worst of moods, and I swear the moment he hears his sister's voice, his face just lights up. He loves her, he looks up to her and they can make eachother laugh just by looking at one another! So far the rivalry hasn't started

No comments: