This is a mishmash of things I have enjoyed during the summer, yet have neglected to tell you about. We visited the coast during early June, and to tell you the truth, the best part of the whole weekend? Throwing rocks in the water. It was enjoyed by all, including buster. 

C's makeshift bed. The room we stayed in was so tiny, Y, Mom and Dad all slept in the same bed. C and Buster slept on their own. Can you say COZY?

A full moon, taken one night from my deck
I just love this photo. Their eyes are so similar(among many other things) But they were just so happy cuddling together. Tell me this love will last forever.
I wasn't the only crafty one this year. Calliope made beads from dough, baked them, painted them, and made a really trendy, bracelet
And this is how I enjoyed my birthday. (we went out for dinner on the weekend) But while the kids were napping, I decided to pour myself a glass of wine, have some delectible chocolates, and write in my children's journals.... and I think I even made a few phone calls.
Very relaxing... if only for a short while
1 comment:
I love the picture of your 2 kiddos together!! So sweet.
Post a Comment