Hey everyone, I can't believe that summer is almost over! It's been so quick, and adventurous that it's hard to imagine we will all be wearing sweaters soon.
Calliope had ballet classes in early july. You know, her Yia Yia bought her a black leotard and she just wouldn't get out of it, to tell you the truth she still wears it at least once a day. So, her classes served very well, and she still talks about it all the time.
This photo isn't the best, I just love her face and smile in it. I know exactly what dance she is doing :)
Yannis, in his new outfit that Mommy made, I'm not sure if he is crying because I am once again trying to take his photo, or if he doesn't like fish!
A favorite pass time, Chalk!!
Rainbow Butt!
Awww friends drawing... or at least friends until one steals the other's pencil!
No comments:
Post a Comment